I. CORPORATE CULTURAL VALUES
The company's cultural values are a guide for all levels of the company in their daily behavior and in carrying out their work and duties. Each individual must hold the following principles:
- Compliance with Company policies and regulations
- Giving the best as possible
II .CODE OF CONDUCTS
EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIPS WITH COMPANIES
1.1 The company respects the rights and obligations of all employees.
1.2 Employees are valuable assets, which need to be encouraged to develop themselves, so they can make a positive contribution to the company.
1.3 The company implements a strict recruitment system, promotes positions and develops careers in accordance with the competencies of each employee.
1.4 Every employee has freedom of opinion and can express his aspirations with the applicable procedures.
1.5 Each employee uses company-owned assets only for the benefit of the company.
1.6 Every employee is required to maintain the confidentiality of all confidential company information.
1.7 The company rewards all employees who excel and punishes employees who commit violations or mistakes, with all due consideration.
EMPLOYEE RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER PARTIES
2.1 Every employee must be committed to avoiding conflicts of interest, and always put the interests of the company first.
2.2 Every employee who deals with other parties must establish a good relationship with other parties for the benefit of the company.
2.3 Every employee is not allowed to accept anything and in any form for personal gain that can be harmful to the company.
2.4 Every employee is not permitted to establish special relationships with other parties who are the company's business partners, thus creating a conflict of interest that can be harmful to the company.
2.5 Every employee is not allowed to use the company name for the personal benefit of the employee, which can be harmful to the company name.
2.6 Every employee must prioritize the company's reputation.
RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN EMPLOYEES
3.1 Relationships between employees are professionally established, but in a kinship atmosphere.
3.2 Relationships between employees must be avoided from threats, acts of violence, acts of harassment, various forms of discrimination based on differences in ethnicity, religion, race, color, age, sex or physical.
3.3 Relationships between employees must not be influenced by the personal interests of employees of one another.
3.4 In the event of marriages between employees, they are not permitted to be in one department or in interconnected work.
III. ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Every employee must understand and carry out the principles of the code of conducts fully.
- Each employee should remind one another and socialize the principles of the code of conducts.
- If a violation is found or an indication of a violation of the code of conducts is found, each employee must report to the head or division head or authorized party. Data of whistleblowers will be kept confidential.
- Every leader in every department is obliged to ensure that the principles of the code of conducts are fully understood by every employee or work team in the department concerned.
- Any deviation or neglect or violation of the code of conducts will be dealt with and the person concerned will be given strict sanctions in accordance with the considerations of the company's management.
- Every employee who is proven to know but does not report also receives strict sanctions from the company's management.